The below links are external articles featuring PFX services and OpEds, available for free through PFX.
- Energy Global (Sept 2022) – ‘Mexican stand-off’ blocks new renewables projects from coming on-stream
- Private Equity News (Apr 2022) – Lloyds of London Wraps Up Risk-Mitigation for Private Equity Investors
- EIN Presswire (Nov2021) - Project Finance Lenders Now Led By Private Debt Funds
- Private Debt Investor (Nov 2021) - Fee Fraud: The dark side of private debt
- The European (Sept 2021) - $9.55tn Private Capital Funds to Finance Transition to Renewable Energy
- EPC World (Jul 2021) - How to finance renewable energy projects
- Private Debt Investor (Feb 2021) - Project Finance: Building risk-mitigated long-term returns for private debt